Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mom's Review of the FIRM Complete Aerobics and Weight Training

The Firm-Body Sculpting System 2-Complete Aerobics and Weight Training with Emily Welsh is one of my favorite FIRM workouts. I feel it is the perfect combination of strength training and cardio. The Sculpting System 2 is my favorite series of the FIRM workouts. They do require that you have the FIRM's Fanny Lifter and their Sculpting Stick but it is worth it for the workouts you get.

I always feel so much stronger after doing this particular video. I think it is the perfect balance of cardio and sculpting. Emily does some segments with both upper and lower body that have me really winded ☺ She really works the inner thighs (a problem spot for me), does 3 sets of back exercises and really works it out on the Fanny Lifter. I also love that she goes back and forth between strength training and aerobics....I have a short attention span and this is perfect for me. It makes the hour go by so much faster.

Emily is very easy to follow and her routines are very simple. She is very friendly and really talks you through each exercise. The ab section is short but good too. This video is an hour long but it is well worth your time.

It is an A in my book!

No comments: