Friday, February 15, 2008

The FIRM Workouts


I am a FIRM junkie. I have tried many programs but this is the one I enjoy the most and I know from experience that it works. I used it the year before my wedding to get ready for my dress and I am using it again to get that last bit of the baby weight off. I have already lost 8 lbs in the last 5 weeks and I only have 7 more to go :) Unfortunately it is the most stubborn 7 lbs I have ever encountered!!!!

I am currently working out 6 days a week and usually do the FIRM 4-5 of those days. I do Power 90 on the weekends with my husband, which I also like (will share more info on that in a future blog). I feel the FIRM workouts give you the most bang for your buck :) They incorporate both sculpting and aerobics to create an all over body workout. They are the best use of my limited time.

I have decided that over the next month, I will share with you my own personal views on the different FIRM workouts. Remember, it is my opinion but I will try to be as specific and honest as I can be. I do love the program but there are definite workouts that I do not enjoy. So join me....and those of you not interested in the FIRM....I will be writing about other things too during this month, so don't fret :)

No comments: