Friday, July 15, 2011

Power Lifetime





I saw this post on Beach Body's facebook page the other day where one guy renamed P90X, "Power Lifetime X".  A few days later I saw a post about a woman who spent 15 months doing 3-4 different programs and was in awe by her transformation.  These posts both came to me at the right time.


I have been in a bit of a rut lately (as I have said before).  I am getting my workouts in but between pulling my shoulder, dealing with a lot of emotional stuff (I am an emotional eater) and feeling sick....it has been rough.  With only 15 days left until my journey is completed, I am really getting discouraged.  This is not how I wanted to finish out.  The posts have inspired me to change up my journey too. 

This was all suppose to be about life style changes and I am proud to say I have made some big ones.  I work out 5-6 times a week, have reduced my white flour, sugar and potato intake significantly and feel healthier than I have in a long time.  Yes I still am not as toned as I would like, my weight fluctuates 5 pounds each day (does that happen to anyone else??), my stomach is not as flat as I wish it would be but over all I am doing great things.  I need to remember to celebrate the good stuff and not get so wrapped up in the negative.

So today I begin my Power Lifetime.  My new day "90" of Power 90 will be on August 12th (right before I go to the lake).  This gives me a month to get back in the swing of things and some time after my birthday week.  After that I plan to do a combo of running, turbo jam (I miss Chalene) and Power 90.  Come September, I am gearing up for Turbo Fire (SO EXCITED) and will move on to Chalene Extreme next spring to tone up for summer.  On the bucket list is P90X so who knows...maybe next summer :)  I am in this for the long haul, I am going to work out as hard as I can and continue to eat right.  I know I will have off days, off weeks and even off months but this is a Power Lifetime :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

You are doing great! And so close to your goal!