Monday, July 18, 2011

Mixing It Up

As you may have noticed in the last post, I added my weighted gloves to my cardio in Power 90.  I use them during the kick boxing (kicks and punches) portion of the Sweat 3/4 video and during the entire Power 90 Hawaii Success video.  It has really bumped up the intensity and makes me sweat and work a lot more :) 

I got my 30 lb resistant band a few weeks ago and it makes me feel soooo weak :)  I have a band in between the 20 and 30 (one I got a few years ago but have no idea what it is) and I have been using that for most of the work that requires a lighter weight.  I then try to use the 30 lb for the rest.  I try to do at least 8 reps with the 30 lb band but on some of the exercises it is tough.   It is funny though because if I go back to the 20 lb band, I now feel like superwoman....it is soooo easy now.   I use to struggle with it and I hope that one day the 30 lb band will feel easy as well :)

No comments: