Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Working out on the Go :)


Power 90 is a wonderful workout for people who travel!  All I needed this weekend away was my dvd, my resistance band and my yoga mat (and that was really not needed, a towel would have been fine).  I was so excited to have to bring so little but still get my workout in over the three day weekend.  It really makes sticking with the program that much easier. 

I was working out with my trainer Z on Friday, while my sisters both watched.  My sister Laura was very intrigued with the idea that Z was so into it and is now considering joining Coach Lauren's Team to do P90X.  She is hopeful that her daughter will also get on board and be content while she works out.  I know she has been searching for a way to get in shape for awhile now and watching Z and I might have just been the motivation she needed :)

No comments: