Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2 :)

Well I just finished day 2 of my 90 day journey and I feel great :)  I am eating better, my coach "Z" is correcting my form (he is my own little Tony) and the workouts are a lot easier than they were when I started them a month ago (I have been working out with Power 90 for the last 30 days about 4 days a week).  Power 90 really is the perfect workout for a SAHM with two little ones.  I am able to workout with my 4 year old while the baby sleeps and then he jumps on the computer for 30 minutes while I shower.  Usually we still have lots of time to play before the baby gets up!  I sometimes do the strength workouts after they are in bed as they are more laid back and don't get me all "wired" before bed.  The strength workout is only 28 minutes and the cardio is 35 with an additional 5 minute ab routine.  It is the perfect, no non-sense workout that builds as you get stronger (you can increase weight, effort etc.)  The workout is also set up in two phases....phase 1/2 is a bit easier and phase 3/4 (I will start this on day 40) is tougher.  It is also a great workout to do on the go because all you need to take with you is the DVD and a resistant band!  I highly recommend this program to any mom who is struggling to get a workout in.  It is also great for men because there are no complicated aerobic moves....it is all straightforward and easy to understand.  I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: