Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Working out In Pee Wee's Playhouse

Well today workout time was devoted to the garden and front landscape.  This was okay because today is a sculpting day and that can easily be done at night after the kids are in bed.  After looking at my to-do list though, I started to panic and decided to try the workout with both kids underfoot :)  I gave each a resistant band, brought in a pile of books and prayed for the best.

It went great!  There were a few scary moments where my daughter (18 months) almost got hit by a dumbbell but over all it was fine.  Z came up with 101 things to do with a resistant band and even Lil C was getting into the workout :)  Here are some pictures of the event.  I have to say that Z has been a great motivator.  Every day he asks me when we are working out, what the workout of the day is and then he slaps me 5 when I complete the task.  He is AWESOME and has even gotten me to workout on days when I had no motivation myself.  Workout time might not be the "ME" time that I crave but it has turned out to be a bonding time for Z and I :)



No comments: