Monday, May 16, 2011

Back on Track


Well I had my first session after my 3 day "break" with Tony and Z today and it felt great!  It was nice be back in routine and felt good to do the Power Yoga part of the workout.  It is funny though that during the workout and for the rest of the day my body was crying out for Pilates :)  I guess my two workouts over the weekend really got me hooked.  I have a bad back and so a strong core is essential.  I use to do Pilates 2-3 times a week for a few years.  I guess while doing them this past weekend, my body got excited with the familiar moves and is now crying out for more strength building in that area :)  I have decided to work it in 2-3 times a week which will mean double workouts.  The great thing about Pilates is that it is relaxing and I can easily do it before bed and still be able to fall asleep okay.  I hope that it will help to shrink the "pregnant" belly that I have left after Lil' C was born and who knows maybe my sweet husband will also join in when he is home (did I tell you that this weekend when I was dressed in workout clothes, he looked over said I looked good out of the blue?!?!?!)  It will be good for him to strengthen his core too.  Just typing this post is making me want to go and do some Pilates, I think I will :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm waiting for the rain to stop so that I can start walking. I need to get back on track!

AND....my body screams out for Oreos.