Monday, June 13, 2011

Update

Things are going really well :)  I lost 7 lbs my first week on Weight Watchers. 7 lbs!!!! That is like Biggest Loser stuff :)  The lady behind the counter was shocked, it was fun.  I am not thinking I will have another week like that but my body is starting to slim down and take shape.  I am eating soooo healthy right now and was really proud of myself at the wedding I attended this past weekend.  I did drink but I didn't go overboard on the food and made really good choices. 

I still struggle with finding time to get all of the workouts in but I am at a stage in my life where my kids are really young and needy and my husband works ALL OF THE TIME :(  My workout time is MY time and unfortunately there is not always time for ME time.  I definitely get 5 out of 6 in each week but there are times when I just can't get that 6th one in.  I am pretty active running after the kids, mowing the lawn, doing yard work etc. but it still upsets me when I can't get my 6 workouts in.  Regardless, I am healthier, happier and in much better shape than I was 45 days ago.  I am so happy with my progress and proud of my journey so far :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

7 pounds??? Awesome!!

I started exercising (again) this week! I'm sore today...but it's the good sore. You know what I mean?