Monday, June 20, 2011

Goals are Ever Changing

When I started this journey over a month and a half ago, my coach Lauren asked me about my goals. Here is what I said:

What prompted you to decide to make a change?  I miss the good feeling you get when you are healthy and in shape.  I do eat well but need to work on getting more active.  Not only for myself but for my kids as well.  I love that confident feeling you get when you feel your best :)  Right now I am not feeling my best.

What are your goals?  To get back into a regular exercise routine, lose 5 lobs, gain lean muscle, strengthen my weak core, get some more energy and feel good about myself :)

I am so glad that she asked me to set goals and that I have them written down to reflect upon.  I am excited to say that I have accomplished all of them!!!  I now have that good feeling of being healthy and in shape, I am in a regular exercise routine, I have lost more than 5 lbs, I have gained some lean muscle, I have a stronger core, I have way more energy and I do feel good about myself!  This is all great stuff, so now what?  I still have over a month to go and so it is time for some new goals :) 

So here are the goals for the last leg of this 90 day journey:

1.  Try to get in all 6 workouts every week (but not beat myself up if life gets in the way!)
2.  Up my resistant band weight from 20 to 30 lbs
3.  gain more lean muscle mass and try to get rid of more of the back fat
4.  try to continue to build up my core and shrink my mommy belly
5.  keep to my healthy eating plan and lose another 3 lbs
6.  continue to feel good about myself :)

Thanks Lauren for inspiring me each and every day!!
2.

I   

No comments: