Friday, June 17, 2011

Some Days are Still Tough

This has not been my best week ;(  It makes me sad because I had such an AWESOME week last week.  I have to weigh in at WW tomorrow and I am not thinking it is going to be good news.  We had a wedding over the weekend, a birthday party this week and I have been really hungry.  I have had very little alcohol and have been eating healthy stuff but I have just been eating too much of it. 

Workouts have also been tough this week.  I have managed to get in all my workouts so far but for whatever reason they are tough.  Perhaps it is because I have not been following my diet, maybe it is because I ran out of my iron supplements...who knows.  Whatever the reason, I have been trying to look past it and give it my all.  I am a week and a half away from day 60 and I hope that I can pump it up next week and go into the last month feeling lean and strong.....we shall see.

No comments: